Starting up and running a business can be daunting. There are many legal and other requirements with which to comply. There are also a number of options as regards the formation and registration of your business, each with differing legal requirements and taxation implications.
Allow us to assist you in making the choice which is right for you. We will explain the various options to you to ensure that you fully understand the implications of each before you make the decision. Whether you decide to trade as a sole-proprietor, partnership, trust or company we can assist you.
Do you need to register for VAT or as an employer? What about UIF or Workman’s Compensation? Do you need a PAIA manual? We will advise and assist you, contact us now.
Wills and administration of deceased estates
No one likes to think about death, however not having a well thought out valid will can place enormous financial and emotional strain on your loved ones.
Allow us to assist you.
Business Support Services
- Registration of companies
- Amendments to companies
- Appointing of directors
- Issuing of shares
- Amendments to Closed Corporations
- We supply and install Pastel Accounting
- Estate planning
- Executors and administrators of deceased estates
- Preparation of wills
- Independent Reviews
- Annual Financial Statements
- Bookkeeping and Payroll
- Management Accounts
- Tax Planning and Compliance
- Preparation of all SARS returns
- Checking of assessments
- Tax and VAT registrations
- SARS objections and appeals
- Business registrations and amendments
- Cash flows
- CIPC annual returns
- PAIA manuals
- Wills and estates