Tax planning with regards to personal tax, corporate tax, Value Added Tax, PAYE, donations tax and Capital Gains Tax all require careful consideration.
We undertake to make the process of submitting your income tax returns as stress free and cost effective as possible.
All businesses and many income earning individuals are required to submit a tax form to the South African Revenue Services (SARS). This form, known as a Tax Return, allows SARS to work out what taxation must be paid or refunded.
Taxation is calculated as percentage of taxable income. This percentage, known as your tax rate, depends on a number of factors including the type of taxpayer and income level. In simple terms, taxable income is based on income less allowable expenses. Income being what you have received or earned during the year, allowable expenses being the expenses you incurred to earn the income. Our job is to ensure that the taxation payable is minimised whilst complying with tax legislation.
Whether you run a business, are employed or are retired it is essential to ensure that you comply with tax legislation as well as ensure that you take advantage of all tax saving opportunities. This requires careful and effective tax planning tailored specifically to your circumstances. Don’t rely on unqualified advice or rush into important decisions without speaking to us first.
Our Tax Services
- Tax planning and advice
- Registration for income tax
- Income tax calculations
- Capital Gains Tax calculations
- Prepare and submit annual income tax returns
- Checking of income tax assessments
- Prepare and submit provisional tax returns
- Attend to SARS queries on behalf of clients
- Prepare and submit IT14SD reconciliations
- Lodge SARS objections
- Prepare SARS deferred payment requests
- Request tax clearance certificates
- Request tax directives
- Prepare tax exemption applications
Help me with Personal Tax
Help me with Business Tax
- Independent Reviews
- Annual Financial Statements
- Bookkeeping and Payroll
- Management Accounts
- Tax Planning and Compliance
- Preparation of all SARS returns
- Checking of assessments
- Tax and VAT registrations
- SARS objections and appeals
- Business registrations and amendments
- Cash flows
- CIPC annual returns
- PAIA manuals
- Wills and estates