One of the main challenges of any business processing their payroll in-house is the time it takes to complete. This is one of the main reasons many business owners are outsourcing their payroll processing.
Payroll is an essential part of your business. Payroll is how you reward and retain your staff, remunerating them for the duties that they are employed to do. If there are errors, you could end up with dissatisfied, unmotivated employees. It is also vital to ensure that payroll deductions are correctly calculated and paid over to the relevant authorities.
The advantages of outsourcing your payroll include:
- Time saving. If you handle your payroll in-house, you will know that it takes a lot of time and attention to detail. That is time taken away from your core activities. When you outsource you free up this time.
- Privacy and security of your payroll can be a headache. When outsourcing to us you can rest assured that this information is not only in good hands, but also protected by state of the art technology.
- In can be a daunting task to stay on top of the latest payroll software. Not so if you outsource to us. We update to the latest software as soon as it becomes available.
- Ensuring that payroll deductions are correctly calculated and paid over. Incorrect deductions and delays in submitting payments can result in penalties and interest.
- PAYE registration and EMP201 return submission
- UIF registration and return submission
- Workmans Compensation registration and return submission
- Request Workmans Compensation letter of good standing
- Payroll processing
- Payslip printing
- Bi-annual PAYE (EMP501) reconciliations and IRP5 certificates
Help me with my Payroll
- Independent Reviews
- Annual Financial Statements
- Bookkeeping and Payroll
- Management Accounts
- Tax Planning and Compliance
- Preparation of all SARS returns
- Checking of assessments
- Tax and VAT registrations
- SARS objections and appeals
- Business registrations and amendments
- Cash flows
- CIPC annual returns
- PAIA manuals
- Wills and estates